Intelligent Mechanism -with Freedom’s revolutionary counter balance mechanism, your weight automatically balances the force required to recline the chair. The recline tension is always perfectly adjusted to let you move while keeping you fully supported in all positions.
- Pivoting backrest -automatically adjusts.
- Synchronous armrests move in tandem with backrest.
- Provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Contoured cushions carefully sculpted to match body contours to reduce pressure points.
- Body fit -adjustments for fit-to-size: headrest*, seat height, seat depth, backrest and lumbar support height.
- Hard Casters: 2.5″ double-wheel casters for carpeted floors.
*Freedom Headrest model only
Standard Freedom Task
- Designed to fit 95% of the office population (5’0” -6’4” height,
- 100 lbs to 300 lbs weight)
- Weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism with 20 degrees of movement
- Automatically pivoting backrest with seven-degree back tilt
- Synchronous arms attach to the back frame with 5.85” vertical
- Adjustment, adjusting seat level for up close work at a desk
- Arm length is 8.8” with 19” distance between each synchronous arm
- 15-year warranty
- Dimensions: W: 26.75” x D: 17.40“-19.85” x H: 36.7”-41.5”
- Weight: 30 lbs without arms, 34 lbs with arms
- Designed and assembled in the United States
Standard Freedom Headrest
- All the features of the Freedom Task, plus:
- Dynamic headrest with 5” vertical adjustment
- Dimensions: W: 26.75” x D: 17.40“-19.85” x H: 48.2”-53” (height adjustment range)
- Weight: 34 lbs without arms, 38 lbs with arms
Durable and modern, Freedom’s striking form is intended to stand the test of time. Made from environmentally conscious materials, Freedom was engineered for comfort and longevity. Additional fabric selections and frame combinations can be viewed at www.Humanscale.com