An intelligent mesh task chair engineered to provide automatic lumbar support for every user while offering simplicity and complete ease of use. Liberty was designed to offer a unique, minimal aesthetic and to provide custom comfort for every person.
- Recline motion, regardless of user size and weight.
- Provides additional lumbar support as needed.
- Contoured cushions carefully sculpted to match body contours toreduce pressure points.
- Adjustable or fixed armrests.
- Size-adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population.
- 3” dual-surface casters roll easily on carpeted floors and quietly on hard floors.
- Baseline price is basic black chair (corde 4, black) and adjustable duron arm with optional foot rest, additional features available for increased cost.
Liberty’s translucent mesh textiles were designed to provide optimal ergonomic support and comfort by melding strength, flexibility and resiliency. They surpass the performance criteria for contract seating textiles and meet a variety of environmental standards in both the United States and Europe. Additional fabric selections and frame combinations can be viewed at www.Humanscale.com